Applications are now open for The Residency Project!
The Residency Project by Create or Die is a curated Artist Development Program for artists of all disciplines.
The project fosters growth amongst a supportive and inspiring community, the creation of new work, the opportunity to collaborate with artists from cross-disciplines and provides opportunities for showcases and exhibitions for the artists involved.
As a Resident Artist of Create or Die, you have access to the following benefits and support:
- 6 months of subsidised studio space
- Artist Mentorship Program with artists, creatives and industry professionals.
- Interview with our online magazine
- Exclusive opportunities to showcase & exhibit your work
- Access to beautiful facilities (film, photography, workshop areas)
- 6-month Membership to Create or Die Artist Development workshops, networking, and talks.
Placements are available for only 8 artists during each round.
To discuss your application before submitting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Applications close 25th June 2017